Monday, June 07, 2004

oh-so important mid-day updates

*I just accidentally found the Friendster profile of the serious girlfriend of one of my all-time favorite Boysivesleptwith. She looks nice and cool. Good for them. After a cig to recover from the little punch in the tummy, I returned to find this email from E: "well, you're hotter but she's jewish. what can you do." And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what friends are for.

*Fatboss is currently purchasing a "Peace Through Superior Firepower" T-Shirt from this website, purveyor of "pro-gun and pro-liberty products for fellow gun-owners and conservatives!" He offered to buy me one, but I had to decline.

*Speaking of shirts, I am about to break into virgin fashion territory. The most risque I get is a cute tube top with a pair of jeans and big ol' boots. But something is compelling me to buy this shirt (if you can even call it that) which I've found elsewhere in a demure silver color for only $20. I will, however, only wear it out late at night with a pair of jeans and big ol' boots.

2 comments:

Andrew DF said...

I'm hardly a purveyor of online shopping so I don't know what's hot and not, but that link I just clicked had a shirt on it that made me snarf Dannon Fusion out my nose. My oh my. "One warning - this top is really best for those of us on the smaller size: A to B cup is best." Pretty much says it all. Gina, have you yet run a regression analysis on the number of drinks required to be comfortable in that hotness vs. the likelihood of drunken Gina joining ranks with the current celebrity in-thing, slipping nipple in public?

Gina said...

see, they say it's suited for a cup or b cup for a reason. and, falling somewhere between those categories, i don't think i'll have any lohan-esque problems. hopefully i'll get it though...the auction ends in 30 minutes and it's not $20 anymore...