Thursday, June 24, 2004

beerr and paahp

Since I'm such a fuckin' rockstar and went out two whole nights in a row and stayed up till *gasp* midnight on both of them, I'm too tired/uninspired to write anything of my own. Please allow me to direct you elsewhere:

*I am in love, and his name is Buddy. The non-canine pics on this new site are great too, but seriously, what in the world is better than a little smiling mutt with crooked ears?

*Newyorkish is back in business and has lots of fun time-killing links, but the Skanky Bizarro Olsen Twins take the cake.

*"While seated on the bench, an Oklahoma judge used a male enhancement pump, shaved and oiled his nether region, and pleasured himself, state officials charged yesterday in a petition to remove the jurist." [thanks, Ellen]

*I don't think I'll ever get over being amused by the dietary habits of my people. My favorite quote from a Local Paper front page news article on the 30th Annual Polka Fest: "On the menu are brats, chicken, roast beef, cheese curds and french fries. 'Plus we'll have plenty of beer and pop,' Perko said."

*Gag me with a spoon.

No comments: