Wednesday, June 16, 2004

beauty's where you find it, not just where you bump and grind it

Awwww sheeit, this is too funny. And since it's all going down mere steps from my abode I feel obliged to do some crashing. Via Gawker:

"BREAKING! The Vogue vs. Teen Vogue soccer match has been postponed

'Due to impending inclement weather and pre-release tomorrow, the soccer match scheduled for tomorrow will instead be played: MONDAY, JUNE 21. Riverside Park and 70th St. 7 PM. VOGUE vs. TEEN VOGUE. Riverside.'

Oglers, latent pedophiles, and lovers of hilarity, please mark your calendars."

Incidentally, I'll be rooting for Teen Vogue, the publication of which I get just a little too excited about each month. Grownup Vogue went downhill ages ago, in my not so humble opinion, and after ignoring about 800 "very special deal if you renew NOW" cards, I have been freed from its grasp.

No comments: