Friday, April 23, 2004

via gina grows some balls

I changed my mind--I love Fatboss. Annoying or not, he provides comic relief. True, Crazyboss served the same function, but he was scary. Anyway, the latest funny Fatboss story: This super jappy girl who represents one of the computer programs we use comes over to hawk the program, basically. So she sits down and flirts shamelessly with Fatboss and Stereotypicalboss. She is about my age, so there's no way she's really genuinely enjoying their company, as her constant giggles would indicate. After she leaves, Fatboss says, "I'm so in love with her." I say to him, albeit shyly, "Because she was kissing your ass. Do you really think she actually cares about you?" Fatboss says no and turns to his computer to play the Itchy and Scratchy theme song 15 times in a row.

No comments: