Tuesday, April 13, 2004

"my views are one that speaks to freedom"

Thanks, Sis, for sending me this excellent page of Bushisms. The sheer length of it alone should deter anyone from voting for Bush. With this in mind, I forwarded the page to Fatboss, who is militantly right-wing. He read about two sentences, closed the page, and said nothing (he sits an arm's length away from me.) Despite my initial excitement at having a new boss--more things to do, bigger bonus, greater chance of getting a day off here and there, maybe--I am starting to wish it were just me, Mainboss, and Stereotypicalboss. Fatboss criticizes my sushi lunches for being too full of eeeevil carbohydrates while stuffing his face with meat and cheese slathered in mayonnaise, he whines incessantly about paying for his kid's impending Ivy education despite making over a million dollars a year, and, worst of all, his favorite phrase when upset (which is often) is "fuck me!" This does not conjure up a pleasant image in my head. If I were ever to think about sex at work, I would want it to be on my terms. This means either whoever I have a crush on at the moment or rockstars. Like Jim, or Michael, or Jeff, or Kurt, or even ones who haven't died tragically, like Brandon, or Pelle, or Fab... Perplexa and I played this game via email yesterday and have only scratched the surface. Who would you do? (And how did I get from Dubya to sex with rockstars?)

No comments: