Thursday, April 15, 2004

links for lunch

As I've done nothing of late remotely warranting being written about (unless you really wanna hear about the awesome episode of Made last night, or Fantasia's best American Idol performance ever, or how I successfully installed ink cartridges in my new printer), here are some links:

*This article explains why I was about 10 times smarter before college. Woops. [via Here I Type]

*These Bush magnets are kind of fantastic, but I wouldn't want to see his monkey-face on my fridge every day. I tend to prefer not thinking about upsetting things over which I have no control. Like my job. Or junior high school. [via The Voice]

*For the love of Jesus, can parents stop projecting their own perfectionistic tendencies on their helpless kids already? I could go on and on about this, but see the comment about upsetting things above.

*I'm not much of a cat person, but whenever Bluejake posts pictures of Thompson I get all mushy inside. Oh my god that face...

No comments: