Tuesday, April 20, 2004

i'm so good at my job it kills me

Oh my god, so a client just called and asked for a daily price quote for a certain bond. I was like, "Uh, hold on a sec," and got the quote from this kid on the other side of the desk who does my job but for different bosses. I think I should probably be able to discern this information myself by now, considering I'm liscensed to conduct securities business and all. Then the client asks, "Oh wow, ok, so how do you feel about what Greenspan just said?" I gave him an even longer "uhhhhh" and handed the phone to the other kid. I thought I was on top of things just knowing that the mighty Greenspan had spoken. Perhaps this is a sign that I should spend less time blogging and actually, like, pay attention or something. Eesh.

No comments: