Thursday, April 08, 2004

(hel)L.A. here i come!

In approximately thirty minutes I and my corporate expense account car voucher will be on the way to the airport. Because I clearly have an aversion to exhibiting any semblance of financial reponsbility, I decided on a whim to go to LA this weekend. What a fabulous excuse to buy some new (and not so new) CD's, increase my chances of skin cancer, and reminisce about the Vaterland with my sister. In my absence, I recommend amusing yourself with the following:

*From NITBC: "You know its bad when an infant is more A-List than you can ever hope to be. Check out Who is that with Jeremy for the newest trend in child exploitation. Babies aren't just for sewing clothing in third world countries anymore!"

*One of my old favorites that you've probably seen, but there are new prinsoners to write to nearly every day! This one would actually be kinda hot if he cut his hair...

*Figure out what to do with your life. According to this test, I, being Introverted, Realistic, Intellectual, and Easygoing, am supposed to be a surveyor, fire fighter, private investigator, pilot, police officer, purchasing agent, chiropractor, medical technician, securities analyst, computer repair person, race car driver, computer programmer, electrical engineer, legal secretary, coach/trainer, commercial artist, carpenter, paralegal, dental assistant, radiological technician, marine biologist, software developer. I'll take race car driver. The rest sounds like a Sally Struthers correspondence school commercial...

No comments: