Thursday, May 27, 2004

step aside, sofia

This make your own movie site is among the most exciting links I have ever come across. [via Number One Hit Song] What better way to kill the hours between lunch and the time your stomach is able to accomodate a snack?

Here, in my first attempt at cinematic glory, last night's raucous antics are painstakingly chronicled.

And here is what might have transpired if I'd done otherwise, based on the last several years of my life. Note: If I were a creative person, I'd certainly make these about something far more interesting than myself. But, alas, this is not the case.

2 comments:

Andrew DF said...

Can we make requests?? A work movie, a work movie! We'll sort out my Graydon Carter kickback once you've made it big time. I'm sort of picturing a Lindsay Lohan as Princeton Girl...

Gina said...

Yes I've considered that and will work on it tomorrow. There's a sumo character that looks not unlike Fatboss. Also, did you notice how my character shares my permanently distended belly? And the apartment setting is described on the site as a studio on Manhattan's Upper West Side. Craziness.