Wednesday, May 05, 2004

doo bee doo bee dooo

Feeling too discombobulated to post anything substantial (as opposed to....), but here's what's on my mind today:

*Now that I'm in the market for a new computer, I'm thinking about joining the Cult of Mac. These are just so cute, and if I got an Ipod I could have such an extensive and organized music collection, which is really what I'd mainly use the computer for in the first place. If you have any strong opinions one way or the other, please let me know.

*I used to wear almost exclusively J.Crew, but then they started doing things like this. Well, that, and I discovered the wonders of the Barney's Co-op and independent (and almost affordable) downtown designers. Anyway, what are they smoking?

*Last night at my daily dinner supplier, a middle-aged, well-dressed white woman asked, "What's the difference between a burrito and a tortilla?" She looked perplexed when the cashier replied, "A burrito is IN a tortilla," and just ordered a burrito.

*Because I am not one to back down from a challenge, I have emailed a response to PEG. Hopefully her reaction will not be blog-worthy.

No comments: