Thursday, May 20, 2004

copy cat copy cat!

Either that or the Night in the Big City kids don't read my blog. (The horror!) Over a week ago I wrote my no time to blog post, which said:

"I've noticed an alarming trend in the blogosphere recently. Everyone, it seems, suddenly has better things to do...One can only hope this is just a passing sun-induced mania or something."

Today, they write:

"I've noticed a similar drop off in content at several other blogs of note, and it just has to be the return of the sun."

Is my finger on the f-in pulse or what? If only my bond sales skills came as naturally as my blog analysis talent...



1 comment:

Andrew DF said...

G, it doesn't end there. The May 20th entry on NIBC is a straight up postscript to the recent Via Onomastics banter... and yes... I am posting on your blog, from work, at 11:48pm. I only just hope at this point that when I step through the elevator doors to descend, it is not there to catch me.