Monday, May 31, 2004

extra! extra!

Breaking news this weekend from the New York Times: teens have sexual relations outside the confines of committed relationships! Also, the earth revolves around the sun.

Speaking of crazy kids these days, I have acquired a new addiction, perhaps more detrimental than smoking, drinking, and burritos the size of my head. Yes, folks, I am a Degrassi fan. For the uninitiated, it's a Canadian kids' series, kind of like Saved By the Bell but more risque and without all the neon colors. I started watching the N Channel because it's been showing wonderful My So-Called Life episodes, and, well, one thing led to another and before you know it I'm glued to the Degrassi Every Episode Ever Marathon, and now I feel compelled to stay home this Friday to catch the premier episode of the new season. If the previews are any indication, there is going to be some DRAMA.

No comments: