Friday, May 28, 2004

holiday fun

Kind of like that winter break during which I went to Europe and had to pretend Christmas did not exist, I keep telling myself that Monday is just another day and everyone will not be off frolicking on a beach somewhere. Only this time, rather than accidentally eating pats of butter in a Parisian cafe and drunkenly hiccupping through the streets of London with Drone, I will be cramming 1,000 multiple choice questions relating to "Uniform Securities Agent State Law" (whatever the hell that is) into my severly atrophied brain. Unlike school exams which are passable with minimal to no studying and a reasonable amount of intelligence, finance licensing exams actually require work to pass, because no one in their right mind would have any knowledge of this information, because no one in their right mind, including those who work in the industry, ever needs to know it. Who wants to get wasted with me next Thursday so I can erase everything I've learned to free up my limited mental space?

No comments: