Friday, May 21, 2004

friday lifeblood

*Week in Craig: Craigslist is like the American Idol of the internet--so painfully bad and guilt-inducing but I just. can't. stop. And yes, yes, making fun of it...candy from a baby...but Amy Blair is just so darn good at making fun of it.

*Dooce: It took me a while to get into this apparently very popular blog, as my fear of babies and small, screaming children rivals my fear of moths and other large, winged insects. But the How To Annoy Me archive carried me through till ham 'n muenster panini time, and the rest is damn good, too.

*Wasabi peas: Why are dried lentils coated in dried horseradish paste so addictive? My stomach hates me right now. But the tingling sensation in the back of my head and the water dripping from my nose are far more effective stimulants than caffeine.

*Crowding around Fatboss' computer to watch a live, high-speed L.A. car chase. The suspect has currently disappeard somewhere inside the Beverly Center mall parking garage. Amazing driver, but I'm not sure that was such a smooth move, in the long run.

No comments: