Friday, August 20, 2004

say cheese

No matter what certain people may say, the fact that I now have a job that so far has given me nothing and no one to make fun of does not mean I am going to succumb to such craziness as working weekends. Puhleeease. As a matter of fact, this weekend I am road-tripping up to New Hampshire with people of questionable morals and penchants for mind-altering substances/gourmet cheese. I have not had a real vacay this summer (home does not count) so I am beyond excited.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm liking the new Gawker editor, largely because she wrote this: "People magazine has scored photographs from socialite Nicky Hilton's plebeian Vegas nuptials and, surprise, sister Paris is performing her signature Face At Just The Right Angle So You Don't Notice My Wonky Eye pose."

No comments: