Wednesday, June 15, 2005

the continuing saga of my hair

Today I went out and got myself some hipster hair. I'm not quite sure what to do with it yet, but I think I like it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Better to look like Leif Garrett circa 1977 than Jennifer Aniston circa 1994, in my opinion.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And best of all, it was free thanks to Bumble and Bumble's program that teaches already professional stylists how to do razor cuts. I'm not a fan of the way they shelac your hair with eighteen different products so that you have to wash it again as soon as you get home, but if you're lucky and get a stylist who's done the program before (like I did this time) and isn't a newbie who cuts herself with the razor twice (like I did last time) it's a hell of a good deal.

4 comments:

Fat Asian Baby said...

ooooh curls! how unusual! yeah i wasn't really that impressed with the job they did on my bangs. made me look asian or something. i think i might get a euromullet before i leave.

Anonymous said...

You look hot... I wouldn't say no... ;-)

Gina said...

yeah i think as a rule hipster girls cannot have curly hair. unless it's really short. i don't know if they spend a lot of time with straightening products or just all have recessive genes. (not referring to you here, fab, because, you know, you're asian.)

Fat Asian Baby said...

I know there was something I wanted to say here, but I just can't stop chucking to myself about the comment after mine.