Monday, June 20, 2005

who wears short shorts? she wears short shorts! nair for short shorts!

I got a job, y'all! It's at one of the restaurant/lounge things at a chichi Soho hotel. The three people I "interviewed" with (and I use quotes because they didn't really ask me anything) gave me wildly differing information, so I don't know exactly in which part or what time of day or how often I'll be working, but that is not important right now. What is important is that soon I can start spending money that does not belong to Shitibank. In the next day or two I have to go in to get fitted for the uniform, which consists of a black tank top and baggy white short shorts, or as I like to call it, Hooters Chic. Though I've finally made peace with my thighs, I think they look best under a layer of clothing. Sigh...guess who's going for a run tonight!

4 comments:

Fat Asian Baby said...

do you still have my hooters application?

Anonymous said...

i still can't believe susie passed hooters by. between gina's shorts and katie holmes' nipples in batman begins i've had way to much exposure as of late.

Andrew DF said...

So how much psychology will you be able to apply to the clientele at your chichi Soho hotel?

Anonymous said...

congrats!
white short shorts are so much better than those hideous orange plastic Hooter shorts---good luck!