Thursday, September 30, 2004

reason #2364 why my new job is better



At the request of my boss and my boss' boss' boss, I just spent the last 30 minutes scouring the internet for a diecast model of a Short Bus. As a dutiful, responsible employee (ha, hahahahaa), I sifted through countless webpages for jam bands called "Shortbus" or some derivation thereof, and finally completed the task. I will be patiently awaiting my promotion and raise in hourly wages.

This little assignment reminds me of one of the first blogs I ever read (a tear...), The Tard Blog. Www.tardblog.com (how am I supposed to capitalize that?) has apparently been taken down because I guess for some ungodly reason a few people found it offensive. Well, someone has mirrored it for you to enjoy in its glorious, hell-in-a-handbasket entirety.

4 comments:

Fat Asian Baby said...

Oooh what's it for??? I was almost killed by a short bus earlier this year. Clearly, not one of my better driving moments, but I maintain the driver of the Tart Cart was being overly aggressive.

Gina said...

ah yes, i remember that story well. the diecast short bus is for a departing coworker whom i've never actually met but must be pretty damn cool, since the other gifts i had to look up included those pants with the zip-off legs, clip-on ties, and snorkelling equipment.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! TARD BLOG is back with a vengeance!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Super work performed.