Thursday, October 21, 2004

noticing a pattern here (also noticing that not a single sentence in this post is, in fact, a sentence)

So apparently when I'm down in the proverbial dumps I have nothing at all to say. But I'm trying to think positively and will not dwell on said dumps. Because things are just great! Like the fact that the cafeteria in my building has had yummy squash two days in a row (acorn and spaghetti...crossing my fingers for some butternut.) And this morning I pulled a cute outfit out of my ass when I thought I had nothing at all to wear. And I've gotten away with wearing jeans to work every day this week. And the Cardinals (my original home team) and the Red Sox (Yankee superiority is beyond old) are in the World Series. And Cute Canadian Internet Boyfriend said, without encouragement, that he really likes my thighs (which I'd always thought were disproportionately large.) And today's Dog of the Day is totally ridiculous. And this weekend I'm going on a bender in Boston with my crazy-in-a-good-way girl friend and various members of the rowing elite. So, you see, things are just peachykeen. Now if only I weren't literally bored to tears and utterly bereft of motivation to change that. And, most importantly, if it were warm enough in my office such that my fingernails would stop being a lovely shade of mauve.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So weird and so amazingly awesome. schwarz is right, however; your ass is spectacular. chin up! you're getting laid this weekend!

Gina said...

weird? perhaps. but i'm thrilled that i can continue my excessive burrito consumption without concern. and i'm not getting laid this weekend! i'm faithful to my pseudo-boyfriends. to the ones i really actually like, that is.

Anonymous said...

have fun in boston! don't cause too much trouble, but if you see some girl scout cookies (the samoas, or whatever the politically correct name for them is now) if you see some!
-Nanananananannanananananananana