Wednesday, March 31, 2004

lovin' the lord and shootin' some stick

I may be going to hell, but I'm sorry, this just makes me laugh. Oh how I adore Craigslist. Can I get a Hallelujah?

the young, the hip, the devout - 27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: anon-27773333@craigslist.org
Date: 2004-03-31, 3:20PM EST

Anyone who thinks that christianity isn't hip should visit their local tattoo parlor...notice any icons?, and these are the old school tats, Religion has always been hip, people. We can love the lord, shoot some stick, drink some whiskey, go to art shows, blah, blah, blah. Besides try having a conversation with some one who knows religion, it's doubtful you'll ever be more engaged. (years of debating things beyond our knowledge will do that to a person)

Can I get a Hallejuah!


it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
this is in or around this city

No comments: