Friday, September 09, 2005

friday nonsense

*This advice-seeking guy is sluttier in one day than I am in an average year. After the lengthy and somewhat jaw-dropping question, the first two sentences of Cary Tennis's response are priceless.

*Waiting in line for a club is indeed for idiots. So is paying a cover charge, I might add. But, being the eternal optimist that I am *cough*, I like to think that these sorts of things attract those who you wouldn't want to see at the cooler, cheaper, funner bar down the street. Just like the relationship between Times Square and tourists. So hooray for velvet ropes and Times Square!

*Two new funny blogs for the price of one: Copy Ranter and I Hate Capri Pants. No offense to anyone I know who wears capri pants. I still love you. And, well, I have to admit that I bought a pair once upon a time.

*I still haven't had a cigarette. It's not so much my own doing as that of the raging headcold I got this week, but I think I'll roll with this for a while, or at least until my head stops feeling fuzzy from either the cold or the withdrawal. I guess my rockstarish activities of last week were good for my health, after all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen this?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/shandi1.html

Gina said...

ooooh yes. drone and i wanted to make t-shirts with that image and "shanthrax" on them. never got around to it, of course...