Tuesday, December 14, 2004

i'm going in!

I apologize for the light blogging lately. I have been busy making preparations for my big move to the homeland. And by preparations I mean sitting on the futon watching Oprah and picking the dead skin off my feet (my token disgusting habit.) Though today, as a courtesy to my sublessee, I did manage to change the light bulbs in my 3'x5' "kitchen" that have been burned out for about four months. Tomorrow should prove a little more exciting, however, as I am infiltrating everyone's favorite office building, 4 Times Square, on a one-day temporary assignment at a Conde-Nasty publication. In the event that I find myself in an elevator with Anna Wintour, I swear on my sorry excuse for a shoe collection that I will do my best to drop a silent but deadly fart in her vicinity. Or at least stare at her for a little too long.

3 comments:

Fat Asian Baby said...

Ooooh! This is the stuff that dreams are made of!

Anonymous said...

I can testify to Gina's disgusting habit. Heh. --Drone

Gina said...

oooh, you love my dead foot skin! don't try to hide it.