Thursday, December 23, 2004

the fam (minus the sis who is in mehico)



My baby girl, Babe. She is getting old (11 1/2) and has had some issues with bed wetting lately. So she has to wear this diaper at night to which my mom attached some denim suspenders so they stay on. She tolerates it pretty well, but, as you can see, she's a little embarrassed.



Crazy Daisy. We got her after the love of my life, Bridget, died during my senior year of high school. She was six months old at the time, because nobody else wanted to buy the puppy with the underbite.



The Parents. Have you ever seen a more wholesome picture in your entire life? Seriously, have you? This looks like it should be the generic picture in the frame when you buy a picture frame at the store.

4 comments:

Gloria said...

WAIT!! They have DIAPERS for DOGS? Where do you get these? I'm going to strap one on the ass of the stupid little brat my roommate has.

Isn't it lovely being home? My mom is always asking me what I want for dinner because she will make anything. And she'll still peel my fruit for me because I am a lazy shit.

Gina said...

http://www.petco.com/product_info.asp?sku=1027910600&dept_id=%2D2

diaper away!

Anonymous said...

For your info, this is a new service for sellers to find buyers on eBay: http://www.tobayornottobay.com Please feel free to delete this comment if you wish. Thanks!

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.