Friday, November 12, 2004

oh the weather outside is frightful...

...and my office is freezing and, um, not delightful. But mark my words, it is going to be another good weekend. Not only am I seeing my two very favorite seizure-inducing rocksnob bands a mere 24 hours apart, but a miracle just occured in my blessed cubicle. No, I did not find the visage of Mary, Mother of God in any of my lunch items or free Godiva truffles. Rather, I burped. Now, I'm sure this is an ordinary occurence for most of you, but until this afternoon I had never burped aloud in my entire life. This isn't because I'm shy about my natural bodily functions (as the Fat Asian Baby can surely attest...sorry 'bout that, FAB,) but rather because of some cruel twist of fate that has rendered me biologically incapable of burping. Or so I thought... This wasn't exactly a full-blown normal person burp, but it was definitely audible, and I think I tasted a hint of the Au Bon Pain Corn With Green Chile soup I had for lunch. I can only hope this is the beginning of a new era in my life. Anyway, on to the good stuff...

mmmm interpol...


mmmm weird canadians...

[pic via Stereogum]

1 comment:

Fat Asian Baby said...

goddamn! (jealousy ensues)