Wednesday, January 11, 2006

DFL

Last night Ellen and I went with some friends to Black and White's trivia night. We thought maybe we'd win and get a ton of free beer. Instead, we paid for all our beer and came in dead fucking last, as the NYU nerdbombers who had yet to sprout facial hair snickerd at the nearby table. For our pathetic efforts the bar awarded us with the Evita soundtrack on vinyl.


Giddy about our very special loser prize, we made buddies with the bartenders and got some freebies anyway. Also, E and I will be hosting trivia night on Tuesday, February 28th. I'd suggest you start studying up on burrito ingredients, contemporary art, and Canadian indie rock bands.

5 comments:

Andrew DF said...

Aww, you should have used me as your lifeline...

Gina said...

Yeah I think next time some emergency texting will be in order. The only question we were instantly, 100% sure of was "what's in a Cuban sandwich?"

the_management said...

I can't wait until Febraury 28. That's almost two months from now!

Fat Asian Baby said...

man. how come i miss all the good stuff?
did i ever tell you about my nyu karaoke experience?

Gina said...

um, no, you most certainly did not. and now you will.

and yeah our hosting in a month and a half is the furthest-reaching life plan i have at the moment.