Thursday, January 13, 2005

what i'm doing today

Because I'm unemployed--and just a helpful, go-getter type of person (*ahem*)--I am sanding the ceiling of my parents' bathroom today.



My mom suggested that I wear this chemical filtering mask, but I decided to go for the cancer patient look over a person fearful of Y2K armageddon.



I'm also beginning to plan my relocation back to the East Coast, with, perhaps, a brief interlude somewhere else, but I'm not saying where because I don't want to jinx it. Okay, back to work. You haven't lived until you've waved a heavy power sander over your head for an extended period of time while standing precariously atop a step ladder. Or something.

8 comments:

Fat Asian Baby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fat Asian Baby said...

This is officially my new favorite picture of you. I'll be expecting my framed copy in next week's mail.

Anonymous said...

Holy Christ - you're hot. I've been reading your blog because it's fun and entertaining and I assumed that you were like the girls that I know who are fun and entertaining. You know, they're fat. But not you.

Gina said...

Hahaha. For all you know I may have really mangled teeth or, like, a missing nose. Once I was at the mall when I was little and I saw a lady with a missing nose. It was terrifying.

Fat Asian Baby said...

Hahahahaha! VG is quite hot, but I think it's funny that one concluded this from this favoritist picture ever with a surgical mask and big chemistry lab glasses covering 3/4 of the face and, uh, a trucker hat?

Gina said...

it's not a trucker hat! it's just one of those cheap adjustable baseball caps that my dad clearly purchased in the 1980s.

Anonymous said...

For your info, this is a new service for sellers to find buyers on eBay: http://www.tobayornottobay.com Please feel free to delete this comment if you wish. Thanks!

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.