Sunday, December 02, 2007

pep talk

So, I think I'm ok. It'll be very sad (and a huge pain in the ass) to leave my apartment, and my morning coffee place, and my view of the Empire State Building from under the bridge, but I think I have a good place to move to, I think I might be getting a promotion/raise at work, and I know that, despite all the drama, I'm happier now, and for good real solid reasons, than I've been in a long, long time. I also think I just broke a world record for comma usage in a single sentence. Anyway, so that's that. Moving on...

2 comments:

Sasha said...

where are you moving to? will you still be working at Stinky?
I'll be in NYC around Christmas.... hope to see you then, wherever you're living!

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010