Tuesday, December 18, 2007

e.u.i.

I was good today. Enjoyed some much needed reclining after a weekend consisting of 22 hours selling cheese, one date, and two holiday parties. Bought cat supplies and healthful groceries. Finished the book it's taken me way too long to read, considering how good it is. Sold another item via Craigslist in preparation for the move. Locked myself out of my apartment and bribed FAB to drive up with my spare keys while I read about Mary-Kate Olsen (I want to hate her, but I can't. I think she's kind of captivating and cool. Sue me.)

I rewarded myself with the last of Perplexa's leftover wedding wine and some Ebay action. The following items are ending soon, and I am the only bidder. I am broke as a joke, but I can get myself a Christmas present, or three, right?

Gold shoes. Vintage. Leather. Cheap. Why not.

I have no idea why I love this sweater so much.


I want to go live in the 1950's. For, like, a week.


I know I would like to save countless dollars! In every room of my house!

No comments: