Tuesday, October 10, 2006

oh the serendipity!

I knew my internship would be good for something besides $2.50 an hour! In the course of today's duties, I had to visit the website for the latest non-bulimia-related-vomit-inducing NYC restaurant, Hawaiian Tropic Zone. Turns out, they are hiring! I HAVE been a little peeved by certain things at Wine Bar lately...
Currently the Hawaiian Tropic Zone is searching for its glamorous staff. This high-profile location will be, without a doubt, New York City's greatest attraction. Catering to the most distinguished guests every single day, this will probably be the most important career move of your life. In short, this premium opportunity is the chance of a lifetime!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I assume you're leaving your current restaurant for this one, right? I love that it's at 7th and 49th.....that fabulous tourist mecca.
B-L-O-W-N!