Tuesday, April 07, 2009

since i don't have internet access in my new apartment yet

I am so boring right now. I go to bed before 10pm. I drink exactly one beer after work (and none during work--yeah, not working at the Cheese Store anymore). I generally accomplish at least 30% of my daily To Do List. I am reading a self-help book called The Renaissance Soul and have nothing sarcastic to say about it. I am trying to lead a more goal-oriented existence and have started a tabbed notebook for that purpose. I am not wasting any time on Facebook. I am not watching crappy television shows on my laptop in bed. I am reading literary (non)fiction for fun. I engage my cat in interactive play daily.

TWO MORE WEEKS.

Unrelated: this is an item for sale on Amazon.com:

3 comments:

Sasha said...

When I saw that picture, I was like, "Oh, Gina found another weird item on eBay!" But.... Amazon? Don't they sell, uh, normal stuff? Is this patriotic potty-decorating set considered normal by some Americans? Seriously, how can this get-up be profitable?

Ellen said...

I envy your renewed commitment to productive living. Perhaps you can send that book my way.

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010