Tuesday, April 07, 2009

since i don't have internet access in my new apartment yet

I am so boring right now. I go to bed before 10pm. I drink exactly one beer after work (and none during work--yeah, not working at the Cheese Store anymore). I generally accomplish at least 30% of my daily To Do List. I am reading a self-help book called The Renaissance Soul and have nothing sarcastic to say about it. I am trying to lead a more goal-oriented existence and have started a tabbed notebook for that purpose. I am not wasting any time on Facebook. I am not watching crappy television shows on my laptop in bed. I am reading literary (non)fiction for fun. I engage my cat in interactive play daily.

TWO MORE WEEKS.

Unrelated: this is an item for sale on Amazon.com:

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I envy your renewed commitment to productive living. Perhaps you can send that book my way.