Monday, April 05, 2004

who reads this damn thing anyway?

Now that I've had enough blog posts to garner some Google hits, I thought I'd share them with you. Thanks, BlogPatrol! There are many many hits for both Yoanna House and Ultragrrrl, the latter of which I had the pleasure of meeting at about 3 am this Saturday night, shortly after Mike Joyce of the Smiths grabbed her ass. Then there are a couple of folks just trying to realize their life goals: "johnny depp needs 300 naked extras auditions" and "i want a famous face audition." The rest I could've seen coming from a mile away: "female viagina," "overstimulating viagina," and, my personal favorite, "what is safe to put in your viagina." Really I'm just amazed that some people have such poor spelling. (Don't worry, RJ, I love you regardless)

No comments: