Wednesday, August 20, 2008

moments of life

* "Sometimes reality works better than what we think we want." I am convinced that Carolyn Hax holds all the secrets of the universe.

* My abundant eyebrow hair has long been a minor bane of my existence. Plucking, making sure nothing's sticking up in weird directions, trimming... The latter I learned how to do from Cindy Crawford on Oprah, though, tragically, not until after much unibrow-related suffering in junior high. But now that I've had an excuse to buy this awesome stork scissors, I'm no longer complaining.


* The quickest way to make me want to bash my head against a wall? The phrase "go green." It's fucking everywhere. Even underwear email lists, apparently. Thanks, Eberjey.


* The longest music review I will ever write: Fleet Foxes = My Morning Jacket x The Beach Boys. Awesome.

No comments: